Monday 26 November 2018

I am Learning to add Detail to my Writing.

Room 8 has been learning how to add detail into our writing to make it more interesting. We can think about the questions: Who? What? Where? When? How? and Why? to help us add this detail.
We have recently started swimming again and chose this shared experience to write about.


On Friday Room 8 went to the pool. I didn't go to the pool because my mum said it's cold. We had jump jam in the pool. After that I went back to class and it was lunch time. We did jump jam. I felt good because I was not swimming. Yay!

My Reflection
I think that I did a good job of my writing because I tried to add detail. I think that it is easy to add detail because we have questions to help us (who, what, where, when, how, why?). I will try to add detail to my writing everyday to make it more interesting. I like writing.

No comments: